last week during breakfast charlie looked at me and said “I want to wear my lightning mcqueen outfit to school today”. it is totally random for charlie to just want to wear it, but I figured it didn’t matter so of course he could. he went downstairs and put it on over his clothes and then continued on with his day.
just getting a spoon out for breakfast.
charlie at school. all ready to rock for the day. I thought for sure that he would take the outfit off once he was in school for awhile, but when I picked him up he was still in it. just the hat was replaced with a snow hat since they had been playing outside.
after lunch my friend julia came by and charlie was pumped to hold her little boy Reed (~4 weeks).
love this expression!
then Nolan came over and charlie had a blast making faces at him.
I would say Nolan was enjoying himself too. It was precious!
what were E & C doing? fighting – I mean – playing with Nolan’s car seat. it is always a battle over who gets to sit in the car seat.
julia with reed.
claire and ellie were on their way to bed, but they wanted to quickly hold baby no no.
claire smiling for the camera.
trying to get a quick picture with all 4.
all in a day friends. my days are jammed packed with excitement!
I knew about the L.McQ.-costume-to-school thing, but somehow reading it and having the photos is CRACKING me up. Also the pics of Nolan laughing at Charlie are priceless.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is worth a million hugs.