Wednesday, November 2, 2011

the badger ballet

get ready for some serious ballet moves by claire and eleanore. they are constantly practicing standing on their tip toes in hopes that some day I will enroll them in a ballet class.

claire up high.

october 2011 012

claire in an extended tip toe plank.

october 2011 021

playing with cars and staying up on the toes.

october 2011 026

ellie’s extended plank move.

october 2011 041

november 2011 024

ellie in perfect form against the chair.

november 2011 032

ellie’s new favorite place to practice.

november 2011 049

I have no idea why they constantly want to be on their tip toes, but I do know that it makes them extremely tippy and happy. go for it girls.

1 comment:

  1. they crack me up dewd! i cannot wait to meet them next August ... if only it were sooner :(

    ReplyDelete