Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of july

what another great 4th of july. we spent our holiday in hudson on the st croix. the beach was really just a sliver this year because of all the rain and flooding down south so the dams have kept the water levels really high. it was probably a good thing because with all of the new babies this year we spent most of our time in the house using the upper deck. still beautiful. we all still got out on the boat and charlie and bill went to the afton parade. charlie also had his first tubing experience. sadly I didn’t get to witness it, but apparently bill was with him and they were going in and out of the wake.

ellie and claire spent a lot of time in the bouncy chairs (normally – not together).

July 2011 006

we were able to catch up with ryan, kate and their two girls – eva and elise. always fun to hang with them. although I have to say that this year I didn’t do much socializing with anyone. whenever we get in a new environment the girls get off of their little schedules and I spend most of the time on baby management duty. next year though we won’t be sitting at all with a 3 yr old and 3 – 1 yr olds running around (the girls and paul).

July 2011 008

lynn with claire and ellie.

July 2011 009

charlie catching up on some george after a busy busy day. ellie was not happy about it.

July 2011 017

the girls chillin with paul. paul is a perfect angel!

July 2011 018

bill’s uncle bill was there taking pictures. here is claire’s close up. gorgeous!

DSC_2124

the girls both had their first measurements taken. ellie…

July 2011 025

then claire…

July 2011 021

then both…

July 2011 027

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, Steph! I LOVE the girls' shorts in the picture with their cousin Paul. I also think it's super cute that Charlie made it into the picture that you took of Bill with us. So great seeing all of you.

    ReplyDelete