here are some of the stats and pictures.
baby A – heartbeat 150, 14 wks and 5 days, approximate weight of 4 ounces
in this picture you can see baby a’s profile. she is sucking her thumb, but you are only seeing a cross section of her hand which is why it looks like there is a small ball in front of her mouth.
baby B – heartbeat 145, 14 wks and 6 days, approximate weight of 4 ounces.
baby B is laying on her stomach so her head is cradled into baby A’s stomach which you will see in the picture of them together.
the babies together. you can only see the top of baby B’s head (top left) and baby A’s profile (right). baby A’s belly is the cushion for baby B’s head.
as for me, I am still doing well. I am not really showing yet and will try to post a picture later today or tomorrow. I am definitely feeling much better now that I am out of the first trimester. I got another stomach flu last week and was deathly sick. I had to go into the hospital to get fluids to help me recover. I am so blessed to have wonderful friends who took charlie for the day because I could not have parented that day. I am still working out and running a bit. definitely much less than I did with charlie. I am focusing on going easy on myself because I don’t want to end up on bed rest or have preterm labor later on because I over did it now. we are so thankful that our Lord is continuing to protect these babes. because TTTS can happen at any point I have to continue to have ultrasounds every 2 weeks. I go in 2 weeks from today and we will find out the sex of the babies at that appointment (just for clarification….we are calling these babies “she” just to give them a pronoun. with charlie we called him a he even though we didn’t know the sex).
at almost 15 wks...i am just getting "thick" through the middle :).
Yeah for a great appt! Praise God for all the blessings. Love the photos and can't wait to meet these little ones (oh...in about 22 weeks?!).
ReplyDeleteOoo yay! You added a picture. Looking good!!!
ReplyDelete